Kochi or Cochin is one of the most important coastal cities of India, which comes with the perfect opportunity to steal your heart away due to the breathtaking landscape. Since this is located near the Arabian Sea shoreline, this particular city of Port is definitely a very important collection of tiny islands and the Peninsula. Nonetheless, the city can be explored in 2 days if you rent a car in Kochi. Visiting this city once in a lifetime is a great decision. The following are some of the things to be done in this city while you are planning your stay at Holiday Inn Kochi:
- Architecture of Matancherry Palace: One of the most important things that you should carry out in this particular city is to cherish the culture and architecture of the Matancherry Palace, which ultimately provides people with a good number of benefits. Round-headed windows and the imaginary world over here will correspond to the former, and ultimately, wooden balconies will provide people with the best possible element of style. A significant addition to this particular place was made in the year 1663, which provided it with another name, Dutch Palace. Nowadays, it has been perfectly transformed into an art gallery, which is home to a good number of paintings and helps to showcase the scenes of Ramayana along with other Hindu religious texts. This place also has a temple inside it, which is equally splendid.
- Finding peace at St Francis Church: Another very important place that you should plan a visit to this particular area in the city of Kochi is the Saint Francis Church. This place comes with a good number of churches, which are already blocked by people not only for religious purposes but also for admiring architectural elegance and beauty. So, visiting this particular place is definitely a good idea so that everybody will be able to have a good understanding of the Catholic Church at its inception, and ultimately, this will be capable of providing people with a good number of other benefits as well. Hence, visiting all of such areas is definitely a good idea so that people will be able to enjoy the historical perspective very easily and will be able to enjoy the architectural wonders in the city of Kochi very successfully.
- Exploring Santa Cruz Basilica: This is another very important activity that you should carry out in this particular area because this is one of the finest cathedrals in the entire India. Here, your quest will definitely end because apart from the active church, it is also a very important tourist destination for its architectural magnificence, which was built in 1558. this place is perfect for visiting if you are even interested in attending a mass prayer service at the church, and the best part is that if you are interested in enjoying the element of serenity, then definitely visiting this place is a great idea for the individuals.
- Attending the Kathakali performance: If you are interested in understanding the cultural life of the city of Kochi, then definitely proceeding towards music and food is important. Nothing will be reflecting the culture of the Kochi or Kerala rather than a Kathakali performance. Dancers over here will definitely be able to provide you with a vibrant and colourful costume along with complete makeup and will be depicting the scenes from the Hindu epics. If you have time, then you can even go backstage and witness the hard work which the dancers will be putting in terms of getting ready for the performance, and planning the best possible performances over here is a great idea.
- Having a good time in terms of Chinese fishing nets: One of the best things to be done in this particular city is to enjoy the unique and spectacular Chinese fishing art. Legends in this particular place very well justify that the entire experience of visiting all of these nuts will be highly enriching, and people will be able to learn the unique method of fishing from the local fishermen. People can even purchase the morning catch from fishmongers so that everybody will be able to enjoy the cooking activity on their own without any doubt. In this particular case, people will definitely be able to get the bounty cooked in the shakes in the area, and further, everybody can enjoy the eating of the fish.
- Enjoying the sea fun at the Kochi Fort Beach: Another very important area that you should visit in this particular place to enjoy a break from the hectic sightseeing schedules to visit the beach. At this particular point in time, you can easily keep the planning on pause and ultimately get old into the vibe of the city, and ultimately, soaking your toes in the water will be a very pleasant experience in itself. Building sand castles and experiencing the breathtaking surroundings is the best activity that you can do over here, and ultimately, this is the perfect activity to unwind and enjoy the best possible food items at the local shacks.
- Taking history lessons at Kerala Folklore Museum: Proceeding with the best possible relations over here is definitely a good idea so that the museum will be very well enjoyed by everyone and people will be able to get soaked into the architectural style along with Malabar style, which is very well reflected on the ground floor. Hence, in this particular case, people will be perfectly involved in the best possible activities and will be able to enjoy the best possible element of support at all times without any problem.
In addition to the points mentioned above, if you are interested in enjoying the best possible once-in-a-lifetime activity, then watching the dolphins at Cherai Beach is a great idea because it will be a very mesmerising moment in itself and is the perfect spot for individuals who are interested in enjoying swimming and sunbathing. Hence, planning your trip to this particular city and ultimately considering hotel options like Holiday Inn Kochi is a good idea so that you can have a mesmerising trip and a perfect collection of moments with your loved ones.